Pages

May 22, 2012

Fashion Haul - Metzingen Outlet

I went to the Metzingen Outlet last Friday and this is what I got:






- A white cardigan from Tommy Hilfiger (77 EUR)
- A teal dress from Max Mara for my other friend's wedding (104 EUR)

I have bought tons of white cardigans from H&M, Zara and who knows what... but they've always been of bad quality. Now I'm trying out this one from Tommy Hilfiger and just from touching and wearing it, I think it's much better than my other white cardigans. I'll let you know, how the washing turns out...

I was too unsure of the other dress' color << click >> for my friend's wedding in August that I decided to buy this gorgeous teal dress. I just wonder about how I'll pair it (white / black / brown ?)... but there's still more time to decide.

A groom's haul:

Unfortunately I can't show you my friends' hauls - one of them is going to be a groom in June and bought his suit for the wedding. It's chocolate brown with a champagne shirt, a beige tie and pocket square as well as chocolate brown shoes and belt. He's even got cuff links :)
His bride's dress is champagne / off-white. I wonder how she will like his suit because she demanded a champagne one but didn't give him a swatch of the actual color and wouldn't it look odd to have them both wear champagne, especially it it the colors were slightly off? His suit from René Lezard is stunning - I wished I made a picture.
Since she has been bugging him so much about the wedding, he's not going to show her the suit until they get married... It's just fair, he doesn't get to see her dress either, right? 
His best man got a black suit for the wedding with violet tie, pocket square and cuff links.

For me it was interesting to see the other side's view about wedding shopping ˆ-ˆ

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, just was alert to your blog via Google, and
    found that it is really informative. I am gonna
    be careful for brussels. I'll appreciate for those who proceed this in future. Many other people can be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!
    Review my web site : healthy foods for weight loss

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to read your opinion! :)

Labels

ABDC (4) Alexa Eden (1) apartment (4) Apple (3) Austria (1) Award (1) bachelorette party (2) Balea (3) Ballerina (1) beach (1) Beauty Products (25) Beijing (4) Berlin (1) Bern (1) Body Rock (2) Books (1) Breakdance (2) Bubblegum (1) Business (1) California (2) Camera Stand (1) Candle (1) Catrice (1) China (4) Chinese traditions (3) Circle Lenses (1) Cirque du Soleil (1) Contact Lenses (1) Cupcakes (1) Dance (17) Dessert (4) Deutsch (1) diet (1) DIY (1) DM (1) Dominican Republic (23) drugstore (2) Ebay (2) ELF (1) Empties (2) Essence (2) Essie (1) False lashes (2) Family (2) Fashion (5) flowers (2) Food (28) Fruit (1) funny (1) Geneva (1) Germany (3) Gifts (1) Glamour shopping week (1) Glasses (1) green tea (2) Hair (1) Hamburg (1) Heidelberg (3) Hilty and Bosch (1) Hip Hop (12) Hip Hop International (2) Holidays (1) Hot Pot (1) Hotel (2) How I met yout mother (1) IaMmE (1) iPad (2) iPhone App (1) Jabbawockeez (1) Japan (6) Japanese (1) Jewelry (1) Job Application (6) Kaba Modern (2) Kleiderkreisel (1) Larimar (1) Las Vegas (1) Les Twins (1) Life (43) Locking (3) Lübeck (1) Mac (2) Make-Up (16) Manhattan (1) Mannheim (5) Masks (1) Maybelline (2) Metro (1) Michael Jackson (3) Montreux (4) Music (1) Music Video (1) Musical (1) nailart (3) nailpolish (11) nails (1) New Style (5) Oldschool (3) OPI (1) Outfit (22) P2 (4) Pacman (1) Parfume (1) Parris Goebel (1) Percussion (1) perfume (2) pet (1) Phillip Chbeeb (1) photoshooting (2) Physical Funk (1) Physicists (1) Physics (2) Popping (3) Purse (1) Random (21) rant (4) Reading (1) Recipe (7) Request (1) Restaurant (7) Review (14) Royal Family (1) Running (1) Runtastic (1) S**t Kingz (1) Salsa (3) San Diego (2) Shaun Evaristo (1) Shoes (4) Shopping (32) Skoobe (1) Snacks (2) social media (1) Sorority (1) Sports (1) Subway (1) Sushi (2) Switzerland (6) SYTYCD (1) Tagged (8) Taiwan (9) Taxi (1) Tips and Tricks (1) Tops (2) Transportation (3) Travel (55) TV show (3) USA (8) Vienna (1) Vogue (1) Voguing (1) wedding (10) weight loss (2) Whacking (1) Whitening Creme (1) Zumba (1)