Pages

September 9, 2014

Empties #1

I love to watch Empties videos on YouTube. Using up a complete beauty product really shows if you like a product or if it totally doesn't work for you... So here are my first Empties.

  1. S-Quito free: I've only used it for 6 days, spraying my arms and legs twice a day, and it's already empty. Besides, it claims to even work against tropical Mosquitos but I've already got 4 mosquito bites on my legs. So it doesn't even work properly. I definitely won't buy this again!
  2. P2 bronzer #030 Bali heat: This bronzer is actually quite good. I like the color and that it shows up on my skin, even when I'm tanned. It's neither matte nor glittery. It has more of a sattin finish. I consider buying it again but I have a couple other bronzers at home. Right now, I use KIKO #103 which is matte but has a similar color.
  3. Maybelline - illegal length mascara: It is waterproof and has fibers in it. It dried quickly and was clumpy. Besides, I didn't like the brush either. I won't rebuy it as I've found a better mascara, the Max Factor - masterpiece.
  4. Essence - SOS spot killer: It worked but was too aggressive for my skin.
  5. The Body Shop - Mango body scrub: Amazing. My holy grail body scrub. I love the scent, the efficacy and it actually nourishes the skin.
  6. Maybelline - pure cover mineral concealer: I loved it but it was discontinued.
  7. Balea - peeling gel: It's not bad but nothing special...
  8. Florena: I used both day- and night creme. They were both not bad.
  9. Clinique - All about eyes: It's a great eye cream. I even bought the full size "All about eyes rich". But I think the normal version is better.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to read your opinion! :)

Labels

ABDC (4) Alexa Eden (1) apartment (4) Apple (3) Austria (1) Award (1) bachelorette party (2) Balea (3) Ballerina (1) beach (1) Beauty Products (25) Beijing (4) Berlin (1) Bern (1) Body Rock (2) Books (1) Breakdance (2) Bubblegum (1) Business (1) California (2) Camera Stand (1) Candle (1) Catrice (1) China (4) Chinese traditions (3) Circle Lenses (1) Cirque du Soleil (1) Contact Lenses (1) Cupcakes (1) Dance (17) Dessert (4) Deutsch (1) diet (1) DIY (1) DM (1) Dominican Republic (23) drugstore (2) Ebay (2) ELF (1) Empties (2) Essence (2) Essie (1) False lashes (2) Family (2) Fashion (5) flowers (2) Food (28) Fruit (1) funny (1) Geneva (1) Germany (3) Gifts (1) Glamour shopping week (1) Glasses (1) green tea (2) Hair (1) Hamburg (1) Heidelberg (3) Hilty and Bosch (1) Hip Hop (12) Hip Hop International (2) Holidays (1) Hot Pot (1) Hotel (2) How I met yout mother (1) IaMmE (1) iPad (2) iPhone App (1) Jabbawockeez (1) Japan (6) Japanese (1) Jewelry (1) Job Application (6) Kaba Modern (2) Kleiderkreisel (1) Larimar (1) Las Vegas (1) Les Twins (1) Life (43) Locking (3) Lübeck (1) Mac (2) Make-Up (16) Manhattan (1) Mannheim (5) Masks (1) Maybelline (2) Metro (1) Michael Jackson (3) Montreux (4) Music (1) Music Video (1) Musical (1) nailart (3) nailpolish (11) nails (1) New Style (5) Oldschool (3) OPI (1) Outfit (22) P2 (4) Pacman (1) Parfume (1) Parris Goebel (1) Percussion (1) perfume (2) pet (1) Phillip Chbeeb (1) photoshooting (2) Physical Funk (1) Physicists (1) Physics (2) Popping (3) Purse (1) Random (21) rant (4) Reading (1) Recipe (7) Request (1) Restaurant (7) Review (14) Royal Family (1) Running (1) Runtastic (1) S**t Kingz (1) Salsa (3) San Diego (2) Shaun Evaristo (1) Shoes (4) Shopping (32) Skoobe (1) Snacks (2) social media (1) Sorority (1) Sports (1) Subway (1) Sushi (2) Switzerland (6) SYTYCD (1) Tagged (8) Taiwan (9) Taxi (1) Tips and Tricks (1) Tops (2) Transportation (3) Travel (55) TV show (3) USA (8) Vienna (1) Vogue (1) Voguing (1) wedding (10) weight loss (2) Whacking (1) Whitening Creme (1) Zumba (1)